Friday, September 29, 2006

Another try at this blog thing

Good morning!@!

As usual i felt the glow and stare of sky blue eyes staring at me in the dark. Then soft breathe and a fewlicks on my face. Ah, my beautiful siamese Mischi. What a nice way to wake up. She sleeps on the pillow next to mine.

Then to breakfast. After 3 cups of coffee i am ready for my day. First thing was that Kim was on MSN and we had the camon and video, but the sound quality was awful, so i phoned him and talked for a while. Itis still amazing to me that i canchat with him on my computer when he is on a small island in Finalnd and i am on my island in BC, Canada. Vancouver Island is a wonderful to be.

Here is my first haiku of the day

Early Autumn morning
stare of glowing sky blue eyes
wakes me up today

1 Comments:

Blogger Gabi Greve said...

Good luck with your BLOG, Angelika san !

Greetings from Japan
GABI, a fellow BLOGGER

. Happy Haiku Gallery .

. World Kigo Database .

. DARUMA Museum, Japan .

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

6:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home