Friday, September 29, 2006

Test drive Mercedes Smart Car

Oh what fun!!!

I have been curious for sometime about these new cars that look like someone cut a normal car in two.

I have had my 1966 250 SE Mercedes since 1989. My uncle brough it over from Germany in 1966. I bought it from him in 1989, he had just reworked the engine and it ran like a new car. I have loved this old for many years, but during my illnees for 18 months, i nver started it. Then one day in Janaury when i was back to normal i went out to look at the car. There were two homeless people and all thier stuff living in it. I was clearin gout the back seat of blankets and as i wnet to take the blanket out my hand touched a head underneart, well i nearly had heart failure. I thought it was a dead body. Well the dead body started moving and jumped out and ran down the street. I had already made up my mind that for many reasons i did not want a car anymore. The cost of gas and the emissions are a drain on the environment. So now i walk everywhere, but there are times like this morning that i miss being able to jump in my car and go for a drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home