Wednesday, October 11, 2006

BARONESSE MAYA, KIM AND MISCHI

Kim and I as usual were on Cam and Mic, when Baroneese Maya, my German=Goulash Cousin called from Hamburg. Kim, as usual complaining in 5 languages over the fact that whenever we are in a conversation, Mya calls. Then Mischi came into the room demanding my attention also. Well it feels nice to be wanted. Mischi would not go away and kept up with her antics, then the phone went dead, i looked down and the cord was cut in two. The little monster Mischi had chewed the cord in half!! With a smirk, she ran out of the room.

Maya has just moved from Hamburg to Chilliwack in the Fraser Valley about an hour from Vancouver in a cute Gingerbread house with the new man in her life. I have not seen Mya in person for over 3 years due to my long bout of illness and that of Opa Walter's also. She will be coming to pick me up on Saturday for a week in her new Zoom, Zoom red convertible and i really am looking forward to it. The little monster will go to my friend Hungga while i am away. I hope Maya will be happy and content in her new home and not miss St. Pauli and the wild nightlife too much!

Dark Autumn morning --
my cold feet resting on a
blue-eyed soft monster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home