Friday, October 13, 2006

OMG IT IS FRIDAY THE 13TH

Well, a Friday the 13th has always been a good day 4 me.

Tonight i go to an Arts, Music and Poetry event at the Art Gallery.

The Berlin opera house may yet perform the Mozart Idomeneo, even though it may provoke Muslim violence due to the scene with the severed heads of the Prophet Mohammad, Buddha and Jesus.
It seems to me the arts should not be afriad to perform work that may offend some people. The arts should be free of this kind of worry.

Turtle kissing is the new tree hugging! A woman was seen kissing a turtle during Saint Francis of Assisi festival in Lima. Well, i had a pet turtle when i was a child, but i do not remeber kissing it. My Brother had a pet chicken. My Father had a Doberman and i had a cat.. We at one time had a German Shepherd and both the cat and she had a litter at the same time. There were 4 puppies and 7 kittens in the house! 13 animals in the house at the same time. Oma, years later had a Doberman who though he was a lap dog and would jump on people's laps,
scaring the visitors. Also he would not really bark or bother quests but he would stand at the door and would not let any of them leave until Oma told him to let them go out. Oma had a friend visiting from Germany who had a leg prosthesis. One day the man took the leg off and hung it in a closet. During the night the Doberman took the leg and buried it in the garden. The family searched for that leg for hours! I will miss Mischi when i go to see Maya in Chilliwack, but she will be well taken care of by my Indonesian friend. Mischi is a little flirt and loves the men who come to visit. The last bird Oma had was a Cockatoo, he woudl fly into the quest bathroom into the shower and wait until she turned the shower on for him. He never liked me and would peck at me, perhaps it was the scent of my cat. Oma became very ill and had to be hospitalized, we think she had a form of bird flu. Here partner made her give the bird away, after that she was fine again. I was attacked by a rooster on my Oma's farm in Denmark and have a large long scar on my arm. I get my revenge on chickens everytime i go to KFC!

During the years
pets of every kind brought joy
the sound of ghostly paws
still echo on the
hardwood floors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home