Saturday, October 21, 2006

BACK FROM CHILLIWACK

Well it is always nice to leave home but wonderful to get back.
It was a real rest and a forced escape from the technological world. There was no phone, no TV, no computer, there was a cell phone but it ended up in the bath tub and drowned. I enjoyed the country side, the large trees, the squirrel, the large , fat Calico cat that was chasing them. We went to Cultus Lake for an afternoon of Maya painting and the rest of us drinking beer on the dock under a Prussian sky. My bed was in front of the fire and it lulled me to sleep each night. i had a much needed rest, but i was glad to get home again to my ocean home.

Maya and Tyson smoke and i was bad and joined them on the proch for a few too.
She had cigs with German warnings. Sobranie of London kinds.

Rauchen kann die Spermatozoen schadigen und schrankt dir Fuchtbarkiet ein (It can lessen the sperm count and reduce fertility)

Rauchen fugt Ihnen und der Menschen in ihren Umgebung erheblichen Scahden zu ( Secpondf=hand smoke can be harmful)

Rachen sterben fruher (Smoking can kill you earlier than normal)

Rauchen kann todlich sein ( Smoking may kill you)

Well did it stop anyone...NO!! But all were only smoking on the front porch!

Hong Kong to ban public smoking

Hong Kong became the latest government to clamp down on tobacoo use Thursday when lawmakers voted to ban smoking in public places by next year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Angelika....Yes I am a smoker and must quit my Drs say. I have heard it forever but the day is comming closer. I must set a quit date now. I will miss my old friend the cigarets. I enjoy smoking but it has made me ill. Not such a good friend I guess.

Hugs LadyRet

12:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home angie, I am happy you have returned home. I missed chatting for a week. I am glad you had a rest and a good time though. We will catch up on all the news. I am sure all your friends missed you very much.

Hugs LadyRet

12:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home